Friday, November 6, 2009

One of my many mild obessions...

There are a number of things I have mild obsessions with: stationary, art prints, the UK, France, lamps, cheese and tea towels. I've labeled them mild, instead of full-on-full-blown-oppressive-yet-exhilarating obsessions because while I love them I manage to restrain myself from packing our apartment full of these things. Instead I'm a very keen window shopper who occasionally indulges by giving in and buying one or some of these things...except the UK and France, I looked into it, I simply can't afford the mortgage to acquire both swaths of land...shame...

Anyways, in the last few days and apart from my Olympic chatter, I've come across some absolute gems in the realm of tea towels! They're pretty and cute and sophisticated… or at least as sophisticated as a tea towel can get! And there’s lots of them…and this why they stay a mild obsession and do not come home with me…where would Mike keep his clothes?

From the awesome online store Keep Calm Gallery and in their new(er) shop ToDryFor.com


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Branch Handmade

Photobucket

Photobucket
www.etsy.com/shop/branchhandmade


Brookish - um, how awesome is this? Mr. Darcy's 1st proposal to Lizzie

Photobucket
www.brookish.etsy.com


Humble Collection

Photobucket
www.humblecollection.etsy.com


Mr. PS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5091410


Nesta Home

Photobucket
www.nestahome.etsy.com


Oola Designs

Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ooladesigns.etsy.com

Petit Coterie

Photobucket
www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6505304


Show Pony

My mom would love this one...
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.showpony.etsy.com


Skinny La Minx

Photobucket

Photobucket
www.etsy.com/shop/skinnylaminx


Teresa Sheeley

Photobucket

Photobucket
www.etsy.com/shop/teresasheeley

Hello Handmade Paperie - the photos of this aren't great but its a 2010 calendar, pretty no?

Photobucket

Photobucket
www.hellohandmadepaperie.etsy.com

Emma Bridgewater


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
www.emmabridgewater.com



Bon Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE to dry for!!! Shame the hubs doesn't understand my love of tea towels and the need to keep the 'nice' ones clean.

    I think I may buy him the Mr T tea towel (hee hee) that they have on the to dry for though...

    ReplyDelete