Sunday, January 31, 2010

Part 2 - Christmas!!!

I'm finally getting around to posting Christmas photos...on the last day of January...

Anyways, Mike & I headed home to Ottawa for Christmas and New Years. On route to Bytown, we stopped in Burlington to visit with dear friends, Sarah and Lee and the McDowell family. Sarah & Lee were home for the holidays as well as they live over the in the UK. You can also find Sarah over here www.mcwoods.blogspot.com

Whilst down in southern Ontario we visited Niagara Falls - my second time and Mike's first visit. Having been there now in both the spring and winter, I think it is way more impressive in the winter - all the ice and microclimate is very pretty. After spending a few days with them, we took the train up to Ottawa where we hung out with family and friends and ate and ate and ate some more! :) We also learnt that my cousin Shaun and his bride Chrissy are expecting a little boy in July!!!! Yay! A new baby in the family!

So without further adieu, here's our Merry Christmas!

Niagara!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, where's the hot water...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the ice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My Aunt Joan had a great idea to make us all wear wacky/tacky Christmas themed hats for Christmas Eve dinner!
Photobucket

Sad elf....!!!
Photobucket

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! My godson Payton!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Moosey unwrapping one of his many Christmas presents! He's not the least bit spoilt!
Photobucket

Happy New Year!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. And even a visit with dear Jane. Sounds like a successful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I can't believe how big Payton is now...such a big boy!

    I really like the one of you and me :)

    ReplyDelete